AJM Healthcare Integrated Community Equipment Service
AJM Healthcare’s Integrated Community Equipment Service (ICES) solution delivers NHS and Social Care with an all-in-one turnkey solution. Implemented with expertise, and a commitment to care in the community and independent living, AJM Healthcare delivers to NHS and Local Authority partners working within a Section 75 Agreement.
Our solution utilises quality brand name equipment sourced from UK suppliers that health professionals know and trust, which has better recycle performance – resulting in efficiency savings, and less decommissioned equipment waste means it’s better for the environment.
Our Solution Offers:
- Increased choice and control for users
- Better clinical outcomes
- Streamlined, more efficient services
- Improved self-care, prevention and earlier intervention
- Options for self-funders with MyHealth Mobility Shops
- Full support for personal health budgets and vouchers
The AJM Experience
When you partner with AJM Healthcare we’re experts in both wheelchairs and community equipment, and have over 30 years of service excellence behind us. We serve over 100,000 people each year, both state and self-funded, operating from a unique mix of loan stores and retail outlets.
- Community Equipment and Wheelchairs
- Health and Social Care Service Provision
- Self-funded and State Models of Support
- Joined-up Community Health and Social Care
- Clinical Assessment and Equipment Functions
Our contract management experience is exemplary and we can help reduce waiting lists, reduce expenditure while increasing customer satisfaction within a turnkey solution to a modern, low cost, high quality integrated wheelchair service.
Call AJM Healthcare today
Alternatively, please send us a message and a member of the AJM Healthcare team will be in touch shortly.